- Past tenses: correct crossword + letter
- Pronunciation: past "ed" endings /d/, /t/, /id/
- Vocabulary: unit 2A + handout "Education"
- Speaking: your best teacher
- Handout "education", nº2-3
- Write a Halloween short story: we'll read them in class and will decide together which is the best one and a prize will be given to its author!
D'U WANT MORE?
- Grammar: Fill in the gaps with the appropriate form of the verbs:
Halloween stories: http://www.eastoftheweb.com/short-stories/Collections/SpooHall.shtml
Halloween crafts, recipes and costumes: http://www.familiesonlinemagazine.com/octcrafts/halloweentictactoe.html