- Unit 3D: Lost
- Vocabulary& Listening: give directions
- Speaking (in groups): give directions to fill in the gaps in a map
- Vocabulary (handout): places
- Writing: describe a place
* read the description of Romania and spot the mistakes
- finish the activity "spot the mistakes in the description" (handout)
- match words and picture (places- handout)
These are the books you need to read:
* Before February: Strong Medicine (Richard Macandrew- level 3- Cambridge)
* Before May: A Matter of Chance. (David A. Hill- level 4. Cambridge)
NEW: CHRISTMAS CONTESTS
You're invited to take part in the different contests/competitions that will take place in our school: cooking , carols and writing.
For the literary competition:
- write a poem, short-story or play.
- topic: anything related to Christmas (for or against!)
- deadline: Dec,14th.
The winner will be given a prize!
D'U WANT MORE?
- Give directions: http://perso.wanadoo.es/autoenglish/gr.directions.i.htm
- Listening and vocabulary: directions: http://www.esl-lab.com/dir1/dir1.htm