- Writing: discursive writing (handout) & opinion essay (workbook unit 12) + connectors (although, however...)
- Listening and Reading: units 8A, 8B, 8C
- Grammar: the future & certainty (adverbs: probably, possibly)
- Speaking: "your future", "women, children and work"
- Reading and Writing: collaborative writing "Consequences"
- Workbook: unit 12 "opinion essay" p.87 nº7
- Writing handout: read it at home
D'U WANT MORE?
* Use of connectors:
* Quizz (although, however, despite...) http://www.usingenglish.com/quizzes/89.html
* Useful kit to express your opinion (we'll see it in class-speaking & writing):
Remember...if you're going to London...visit our blog: http://2london.blogspot.com/