- Grammar: adverbs (manner, time, frequency, comment) & their position (book p. 29 & 135+ handout) + past tenses
- Listening & Reading: Little Brother, p. 30-31
- Writing: Short stories, p. 33 + handout on "Writing Narratives"
- Listen and Watch: "Flying high" video p. 32
- Speaking: p. 117, Reading habits
- Writing 2: Short stories. 180 words. Deadline: Tuesday, 9th
- Adverbs, ex. 2 handout
- What do you remember? p. 34-35 (I gave you the key so that you can check it yourself!)
OVER TO U:
- Grammar: adverbs vs. adjectives
-Grammar: adverbs (position) (theory and practice!)
- Short stories: 100 free short English stories for ESL learnerswith listening, grammar, comprehension, and dictation exercises
- Some reading and listening over the weekend!
Reading (short stories) http://www.miguelmllop.com/stories/index.htm
Read and listen (news) "Human noise pollution a danger to sea life" http://www.breakingnewsenglish.com/0812/081205-noise_pollution.html