HAPPY INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY!!
"Women speak two languages - one of which is verbal"
Finish unit 4B and Unit 4C
- grammar: would rather, had better + verbs of the senses (p. 138-139 4C+4C
- vocabulary: the body
- listening practice for the exam: note-taking and multiple choice (NI2D)
- listening p. 61
- Reading practice: fill in the gaps (open and closed)
- Speaking: "what does it look/feel/smell like?"
- Writing: self-correction
- p. 152 "Idioms: the body"
- NI2D: handout on verbs of senses
Over to you:
Some reading http://www.internationalwomensday.com/first.asp
And listening http://www.internationalwomensday.com/about.asp
Reading +vocabulary: www.un.org/cyberschoolbus/womensday/pages/why_content.asp