Thursday 24 December 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND REMEMBER...

Hi !
First of all...congratulations to those who came on Tuesday and sang with us...as we won!!!
Thanks to everybody (writers, cooks and singers!).

Just for you to remember: we'll be back on the 12th!

Homework (NA2B)
- Reading: The Kite Runner
- Language Focus: p. 40-41

Homework (NI2E)
- Reading: Of Mice and Men (John Steinbeck, Macmillan Readers, Upper-intermediate)
- Writing: p. 33 ex. a), b), c), d)
- Grammar: p. 135, 2B ex. a) , b)

HAVE FUN!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS ONCE AGAIN ;)

Watch and Listen to "Merry Christmas Mr Bean": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0_Sa-cw_Aw

1 comment:

  1. HI Silvie and everybody!! Merry Christmas and Happy new year, a little bit later but...(this is spanglish?? maybe)
    I'm sorry for German languagge pupils but WE ARE THE CHAMPION!! and we are the best, I don't use the past because we are still a legal champion, and the best chorus until next year when we're going to win again,ho,ho,ho,ho!!! I had never doubted our singers skill and our victory, the kingdom of German Christmas chorus have fallen down and the rise of English Christmas chorus have started. Excuse me Silvie for my spelling mistakes, I'm only a student!!! Warm greetings and I see you on tuesday. Mario from NI2.

    ReplyDelete

A1 English revision before the exam:) IMPORTANT INFORMATION

 IMPORTANT DAYS: * Reading, Listening and writing: Tuesday  May 9th , 9h30 aula 1 * Speaking: Thursday  May 11th (I sent you the list with ...