- Grammar: habitual behaviour (p.4) (adverbs of frequency) + past habits (used to vs. would) + get used to & be used to.
- Vocabulary: expressions with get (p. 5)
- Listening: pop stars (Speakup): filling gaps
- Speaking: sweet memories + guessing situations
- Phonetics: consonant sounds
- Review unit 1 p. 12 & 13
- Carve a pumpkin and bring it to the school on Tuesday or Thursday. Your pumpkin may be the winner!
Over 2 U:
- Pumpkin carving (some helpful instructions):
- Quiz: used to /get used to/ be used to: