Saturday 29 October 2011

October, 24th-29th

Class:
Grammar: present perfect // past simple p. 13 ex. 9A + p. 128-129 + handout ex. 14.2,14.3,13.2,,13.3
Listening:
-Poite enquiries p. 14
-DVD View "Off the hook", p.16
Speaking and Vocabulary:
Polite enquiries: p. 128-129 ex. 1.3; p. 14-15+ role play
Halloween: cloze and crossword
Homework:
To correct in class: p. 18 "Lookback" + Reading p.20 ex. 1,2
Optional: halloween crossword + writing: "Halloween story/poem" (taking the key words from the cloze)
Over 2 U:

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sylvie! How was your weekend? I´m very lucky this week cause I´m on holiday. I´ve had time enaugh to do my homework and I´ve been looking on the Internet for the website of Comic Relief, from the text on page 20 in our books. I think it`s so interesting for us to improve more vocabulary. This is the website: http://www.comicrelief.com/home.
    Have a nice day.
    See you on Thursday.

    ReplyDelete

A1 English revision before the exam:) IMPORTANT INFORMATION

 IMPORTANT DAYS: * Reading, Listening and writing: Tuesday  May 9th , 9h30 aula 1 * Speaking: Thursday  May 11th (I sent you the list with ...