- Unit 5B
* Grammar: "verbs+ing/to infinitive" & start "used to; get used to, be used to"
* Vocabulary: musical instruments
* Reading: p. 71 + handout "Saraswati-ji" (fill in the gaps)
* Speaking: verbs to infinitive/ing; p. 71-72
Listening for the exam (note-taking and multiple choice)
Speaking: monologues in groups (practice with a recorder) + interaction with me (mock exam)
- Writing: correct your article if you haven't handed it in yet
- Grammar: p. 72 1c + p. 141 5B a) & b)
OVER TO U:
- Extra reading (handout) "Round the world, what's the rush?"
- Grammar revision:
- Reading and listening "Slumdog children in millionaire world"
- Come and meet "Saraswati-ji" next Monday (7 p.m. Salón de actos)
- There's a NEW section on the blog called "HAVE A WORD! (explained on the right-hand column). This means you can post your comments by clicking on "comment" just below.