Unit 6B -6C
Grammar: "have something done" + determiners
Writing: report (book p. 97+ handout)
Watch & Listen: p. 90, p.96+ practice
Reading: practise task 4 (15 minute activity)
- Tuesday 19th:
**Speaking list: list with expressions you may want to use in your speaking test
- Thursday 21st: vocabulary units 1-6 (book, pp.146-156)
OVER TO YOU:
- Grammar and vocabulary: http://www.oup.com/elt/global/products/englishfile/upperint/a_grammar/file06/
- Vocabulary revision: http://www.oup.com/elt/global/products/englishfile/upperint/b_vocabulary/
- Exam practice: if you want to test your reading, writing and listening, you may find this link useful! (you also have the key!) (click on "certificado elemental" on the left-hand side)
- Check the day and time you have to take the oral exam (the list was published last Thursday).
- Remember the END OF COURSE PARTY is taking place on Friday 22nd (5.30p.m-onwards)!