- Reading p. 126-127
- Speaking p. 123-124 + monologues about Crime and Punishment (exam practice)
- Vocabulary handout "Crime and punishment"
- Grammar: the passive voice p. 127 + handout
- Listening p. 131 + song "Your time will come " (A.MacDonald)
- April, 26th: passive voice p. 128- and "articles" p. 129-130 (EXCEPT ex. 6 which is writing the article. You'll do that in the forecoming weeks).
- April 28th: vocabulary test.
Over 2 U:
- The passive voice http://www.englisch-hilfen.de/en/exercises_list/passiv.htm
- (theory and practice: read the whole doc!: http://www.ego4u.com/en/cram-up/grammar/passive
- Reading cloze: you've got 2 ex. on the last handout I gave you (A.MacDonald's song and reading tests). You'll be given the key when we come back!
- Listening practice: check the link Luis posted on Sat 9th (http://start.io/learnenglish)