Monday 16 March 2020

B.1A & B.2.1.A: How-to instructions

Hi there,
As I told you last week, our methodology has changed: our normal class has now become an online teaching-learning system. This means you all need to:
- read and do the activities I suggest in each post. It is highly recommended to do it at the same time you used to come to class so as to follow the rhythm.
- in some sessions I'll ask you to work in pairs, groups of three or four so you need to organise yourselves (you've got a Whatsapp group, haven't you?). In those posts, I'll tell you what to do with your classmate(s) and what you need to tell me later on.
- these activities are NOT optional or homework, they are PART of our syllabus. This means you NEED to do them. Additionally, there's a part  I call "Homework" at the end of the post (this is what I normally gave you at the end of our classes).
- to see that you are there, you can post a comment on my posts (B.1. from 9.30-11h45; B.2.1. from 12-14h15).
Last, I'd like to know if you all have Skype. That way we could have some "interactive" speaking session (grupo reducido). Let me know:)
All the best:)


No comments:

Post a Comment

A1 English revision before the exam:) IMPORTANT INFORMATION

 IMPORTANT DAYS: * Reading, Listening and writing: Tuesday  May 9th , 9h30 aula 1 * Speaking: Thursday  May 11th (I sent you the list with ...